No! It’s not coincidence the first Good Reading be the amazing The Law Of Success book, written by the excellent Napoleon Hill. I couldn’t start from another point, because this work is powerful and really changes our ways to see the things around us and to realize our own feelings.
The author divides the book in sixteen lessons, explaining each step to achieve the triumph in life, don’t matter what we want to do, independent of the size of our dreams. Napoleon Hill demonstrates, in each paragraph, one of the sixteen lessons that himself teach: the enthusiasm.
During the whole work Hill shows how much is important to act enthusiastically to achieve success in our lives. His book was a challenge that Dale Carnegie gave to him: interview the most succeed people to describe what is common between them. Napoleon Hill has accepted the challenge and, after twenty years of studying the life of this celebrities, including Henry Ford, John Rockefeller, Thomas Edison and more than hundred of great personalities, he published his magnum opera that now I can talk about.
It’s not an exaggeration: this is a life change book! It happenned with me too!
You may have heard these phrases:
- “Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass”;
- “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve”;
- “A quitter never wins and a winner never quits”;
- “Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds”;
- “The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat”.
All of them were written by Hill. At every single page you’ll ready a teaching like those above. The Law Of Success was definitely what motivated me to change, to organize my thoughts and focus on a defined purpose in life.
I’ll be a great soccer coach! I believe that and it’s the principal. I’m studying, planning and dreaming with the day that I will train my football team and we’ll be successful.
I have already decided about my future.
What you want to be?
How much are you willing to fight for your dreams?
Accept my advice: read, study and practice the lessons of the Law Of Success.
One day you will thank me for this.